Happy New Year Wishes for Girlfriend and Boyfriend

By
happy-new-year-2015-wishes-for-girlfriend

Send Romantic messages, wishes, quotes to your Girlfriend/Boyfriend or ex Girlfriend on Happy New Year 2015. You can send Happy New Year 2015 wishes for Girlfriend/Boyfriend in Hindi, English, Punjabi, Japanese, German, Chinese, Italian, Irish, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Urdu, Vietnamese.

Everyone of u may not have Girlfriend/Boyfriend but don't be disappointed. Someone have broke up with their loved ones, someone have newly love pair. You can impress your Girlfriend or boyfriend by sending these messages/wishes.

Make your girlfriend feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world, by scribbling one of our selected romantic messages:

Happy New Year 2015 wishes for Girlfriend:


  • You are my love and inspiration I am lucky to have you as my love Happy New Year
  • New Year wishes from the luckiest man I am blessed to have you as my girlfriend May this New Year brings lot of happiness, money and joy Happy New Year!
  • You are so beautiful and romantic I am blessed to have you as my girlfriend Wishing you New Year filled with fun and happiness Happy New Year!
  • The sky is for you,and stars are for me.The sun is for you,and light is for me.Everything is for u,and u are for me.Happy New Year!
  • I Love Three Things,The Sun, The Moon and You,The Sun For The Day,The Moon For The Night, and You For Ever My Love. Happy New Year!
  • No One Can Stop Me From Loving You,No Matter If Everything Goes Wrong,Loving You Will Be Always Right For Me ,Happy New Year!
  • D smallest word is I, the sweetest word is LOVE and the dearest person in the world is U. tats y I Love U. Happy New Year!
  • Love is a Word.. But its not a word by it means.. its a feeling happening in Life.. And it changes life for ever! Happy New Year!